0. IMPORTANT: Backup your device – It is important to run a system backup in case something goes wrong
- Backup all your devices with iTunes or iCloud
1. Select single main device and backup your AppBox Pro data
- Open AppBox Pro, tap “Apps > Backup & Restore on Dropbox”.
- Link you Dropbox account and tap “Backup”.
2. Disable iCloud in AppBox Pro – Disable iCloud sync in AppBox Pro on your main device.
- Open AppBox Pro, tap “Apps > Settings”.
- Turn the “Use iCloud” switch to the “Off”.
3. Delete AppBox Pro from all other devices while keep remain in main device
4. Delete AppBox Pro iCloud data
- Open Settings of your device and tap “iCloud”
- Tap “Storage”
- Tap “Manage Storage”
- Tap “AppBox Pro”
- Tap the “Edit” button
- Tap “Delete All”
- Wait more than 10 minutes
5. Enable iCloud in AppBox Pro on your main device
- Open AppBox Pro
- Tap “Apps > Settings”
- Turn the “Use iCloud” switch to the “On”.
6. Install the AppBox Pro on your other devices and enable iCloud sync