In this tutorial, the user interfaces of iTunes and iPhone are in English.
Please find the corresponding buttons and items in your language.
Download AppBox Pro backup data onto your desktop.
1. Connect your device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) with iTunes. Click “Apps” tab on the top.
Navigate to the bottom of the page where you can see the “File Sharing” section and click the app icon.
(If you can’t see the “File Sharing” section, please sync your device first, and this section will appear.)
2. Under the “Documents” on the right side, select a file named like “AppBoxBackup-2014-09-09-10-30.backup”. Click “Save to…” and download it to your desktop.
3. You can delete the backup file on the device by pressing the “delete” key.
Upload AppBox Pro backup data onto your device.
1. Connect your device to iTunes.
2. Click device in iTunes.
3. Click “Add…” and select the backup file.
4. Go to the device.
5. Open AppBox Pro.
Tap “Apps” button in the top left corner of the screen.
Tap “Settings > Backup & Restore on iTunes”.
Tap “Restore” and select the backup file.